Email marketing is a crucial strategy for online businesses to engage users and increase sales. It helps in creating a strong relationship with the audience, which can be difficult to do when you are just getting started. AWeber is an email marketing platform that offers several features to help you get your campaigns off the ground.
Benefits of Email Marketing
Email marketing for WordPress involves using an email subscription list to develop stronger relationships with readers or customers. Employing email marketing has several benefits, such as:
1. Low cost: When compared to traditional marketing, email marketing is relatively cheap.
2. Increased brand awareness: Your target audience will become more familiar with your brand through your emails, and can easily share your content.
3. The ability to target high-quality leads: If your email list is subscription-based, you know its readers are already interested.
AWeber is a platform that enables you to create, manage, and analyze email marketing campaigns. It’s simple to use and beginner-friendly, making it a solid choice for any user. You’ll benefit from flexible features that are easy to implement, and reliable support to help you out when you get stuck.
1. Easily create emails with a drag-and-drop editor.
2. Build custom sign-up forms to gather important user information.
3. Target specific email subscribers based on their preferences.
4. Track your marketing results using analytics.
Price: AWeber’s pricing options range from $19 to $149+ per month.
How to Integrate AWeber with WordPress
To get started with AWeber, navigate to your AWeber account and click on Sign Up Forms. Select the green Create A Sign Up Form button to be taken to a template selection screen. After you pick a template, you’ll get the option to select a color. Once you’ve made your choice, click on Load Template. This will get you set up and enable you to start customizing the template’s settings.
The first thing you’ll be prompted to do is add some basic information, such as header text and a name for your form. Then, you can decide where your subscribers will be sent after they complete it. This can be a simple page created by AWeber, or your own website. The choice you make here is up to you. Once you’re happy with your decision, save your form and click on Go To Step 3.
Set up the AWeber Blog Broadcast Feature
Now that your form is up and running, go back to your AWeber account. Under Messages, choose Blog Broadcasts and click on Create A Blog Broadcast. Add your WordPress blog’s RSS feed URL to the corresponding field, then choose a feed template from the drop-down list at the right side of the message area.
After this, you’ll be able to determine some basic settings for your broadcasts. You can set a schedule for when they will be sent, and choose a trigger. For example, you can send out broadcasts after a certain number of new posts have been published, or on specific days of the month. If you want to send broadcasts automatically based on your chosen trigger, check Send Automatically. Then save your settings, and you’re all set! Don’t forget to test your broadcast to make sure everything works as expected.
Tips for Optimizing Your Email Marketing Results
Integrating AWeber with OptinMonster enables you to benefit from the features of both tools. To optimize your results, you may want to follow these basic strategies:
1. Take an active approach to tracking your results. AWeber’s analytics features provide tons of useful information, such as the number of opens, click rates, and unsubscribes. You can use these details to determine what content is most effective.
2. Segment your lists. Using the information from your analytics results, you can create segmented lists to target different types of subscribers with the content they’re most interested in.
3. Connect AWeber to your landing page provider. If you currently use a landing page provider, you can connect it to AWeber seamlessly.
4. Check out AWeber’s app integrations. You can connect AWeber to many programs that you already use, such as MailOptin or social media apps.
Finally, you may also want to consider picking up one or more tools that will enhance your AWeber installation:
1. OptinMonster is a feature-rich WordPress plugin that you can use to create highly-converting opt-in forms for your site. You can easily integrate your AWeber subscriber list with your OptinMonster forms to increase lead generation.
2. Heyo is a tool that enables you to build campaign pages that are optimized for social media and mobile devices. Connecting it with AWeber can increase your leads and promote better engagement.
3. Digioh lets you send secure file downloads to the people on your mailing lists. So if you have a sweepstakes or giveaway and need to send files to the winners, for example, Digioh provides a private way to do just that.
Email marketing is a crucial strategy for online businesses to engage users and increase sales. AWeber is an email marketing platform that offers several features to help you get your campaigns off the ground. Integrating AWeber with WordPress is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps. By following the tips for optimizing your email marketing results, you can create a strong relationship with your audience and increase your sales.